MOUNTAIN BIKE HOLIDAYS
PROGRAMM Mountain Bike Holidays
From 1st of May to mid-November
(Summer time July and August and winter time on request)
- 7 nights in our 4 star hotel, double room apartment with comfort beds, balcony with beautiful panoramic sea view, daily room service, hotel cosmetics, laundry service for bike clothing, beach and bath towels, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, air-condition (heating/cooling) and large pool area
- Welcome drink (aperitif), useful info, tour briefing, Crete map
- 7 breakfasts for bikers: rich, high quality breakfast buffet with athletes Bircher muesli, freshly squeezed orange juice, bananas to take away for snack on tours
- 7 very good dinners. In the hotel's own Greek taverna. Family atmosphere. Various salads and Greek starters, (served) Fine buffet for the warm dishes with traditional, daily changing Cretan specialties also for vegetarians and vegans. Fruits and desserts. Mainly with fresh local products, beverage service.
- * Airport transfer (to and from HERAKLION) with flight confirmation
- YOGA lessons (especially for cyclists and bikers) - Use of fitness equipment
- Tour package with 5 guided day tours according to your desired level (further guided tours possible on site)
- Bus transfers and bike transport to the tour starting point and tour destination
- 6 days bike rental with very good SCOTT-BIKE standard: professionally adapted, hydr. Disc, Lokout, full suspension or scale with plus tires, with daily bike & tour service and final cleaning
- Free use of hotel tennis court, billiard, mini golf
- Supervision by the MARTINBIKE team and a surprise gift
Mountainbike Holidays Packages
(Flat rate per day in addition to the double room/apartment with sea view)
- Late transfer Service
Dinner service landing after 20:00
- Early Transfer Service
Transfer before 07:00
- July and August is 10€ summer season surcharge per night/room
- From June 7th to September 10th is only available the large breakfast buffet in the main restaurant
- June 7th to September 11th, subject to change
THE TOUR LEVELS
At the front desk is a clear table with all the tour profiles and maps. Daily (also Saturdays and Sundays) 2 - 4 different tour levels are driven. Each guest can decide on the evening before for the tour which best suits him on kilos and heights.
Great advantages with our tour organization of MARTINBIKE:
The different levels usually meet at midday or swim in beautiful bays. If the one chooses a stronger level than his partner / in or colleague, one is usually not separated all day but meets on the way and has thus a different holiday day in spite of different skills.
You can change the level. The one have good persevering condition, one can thus Zb. also level blue, black with the more demanding altitude meter for the uphill routes - for downhill you can then change for the easier descents to level green ... Or you have not so the sporty condition for the uphill ride - you can so the altitude of Level green - downhill then the challenging trails drive from level blue or even level black.
250 – 400 hm
22 – 35 km
Light mountain bike tours. Wonderful light trails to enjoy in the olive groves and gardens in the flat terrain. But also on easy dirt roads and dirt roads. In order to avoid difficult terrain, we also use asphalt roads. We enjoy many stops at wonderful viewpoints and also a lot of time for swimming in secluded bays.
for pleasure bikers
300 – 700 hm
28 - 39 km
Mountain bike tours for pleasure bikers. Beautiful singletrails in the flat terrain, otherwise much easier on gravel and dust paths and natural roads. Sometimes sometimes even on challenging gravel roads. But you have a lot of time and can also walk a difficult short passage on foot. We enjoy many stops at wonderful viewpoints and also a lot of time for swimming in secluded bays.
for sports bikers
1000 – 1400 hm
50 – 65 km
Demanding tours for sports bikers. The climbs are predominantly made of gravel and dust. Some of the slopes are also with coarser gravel. Downhill we have dreamlike beautiful singletrails - a lot of beautiful flowtrails but partly also demanding trails - because on Crete the ground is quite dry and dusty but also slippery.
1000 - 2000 hm
40 – 80 km
Our highest level! Long climbs on rough roads, downhills, we take the most tricky and longest trails whenever possible. Very good body condition and very good driving technique required! Of course possible ZB. Level blue ascents and then enjoy the most challenging trails downhill. ZB. as our MEGATRAIL here in the video ... with 1000 hm uphill --- 1000 depth meters with the mega trail.